Information We Collect
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create an account, use our Services, or communicate with us. This information may include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
When you use our Services, we also automatically collect information, including:
– Log Information: Details of how you use our services.
– Device Information: Details about the device you are using, such as the type of device, operating system, and device settings.
Use of Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
– Provide and improve our Services.
– Communicate with you, including responding to your comments or questions.
– Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services.
– Personalize our Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that match user profiles or interests.
Sharing of Information
We may share your information as follows:
– With third-party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf.
– If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of AiryChat or others.
– In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
– With your consent or at your direction.
It’s important to note that our Services incorporate third-party AI technologies, including OpenAI and Google. To provide these services, certain user data must be shared with these partners. While we take steps to ensure your data is handled responsibly, we cannot control how these third parties handle your data once received. We highly recommend reviewing these third parties’ respective privacy policies.
We take reasonable measures to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Under the GDPR, CCPA, and CPRA, you have the following rights:
– The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
– The right to access your personal data.
– The right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
– The right to erasure, also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’.
– The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
– The right to data portability, allowing you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes.
– The right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
– Rights related to automated decision making, including profiling.
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
Last updated on: 2023 May 30